Keller Williams Peninsula Estates
CA Realty Training’s State Exam Crash Course and Online State Exam Preparation Course is designed to provide you with the best experience possible. We are focused on helping you pass your California Real Estate License Exam on your first attempt.
Our in-person crash course has transferred to live webinar training until further notice. To enroll in live webinar training, please choose the location near you.
7 Categories on the State Exam:
- Area 1: Contracts (approximately 12% of salesperson exam)
- Area 2: Financing (approximately 9% of salesperson exam)
- Area 3: Laws of Agency and Fiduciary Duties (approximately 17% of salesperson exam)
- Area 4: Practice of Real Estate Disclosures (approximately 25% of salesperson exam)
- Area 5: Property Ownership and Land Use Controls and Regulations (approximately 15% of salesperson exam)
- Area 6: Property Valuation and Financial Analysis (approximately 14% of salesperson exam)
- Area 7: Transfer of Property (approximately 8% of salesperson exam)
Click here to see the Department of Real Estate’s Examination Description and outline