Keller Williams San Francisco
CA Realty Training’s State Exam Crash Course and Online State Exam Preparation Course is designed to provide you with the best experience possible. We are focused on helping you pass your California Real Estate License Exam on your first attempt.
Our in-person crash course has transferred to live webinar training until further notice. To enroll in live webinar training, please choose the location near you.
7 Categories on the State Exam:
- Area 1: Contracts (approximately 12% of salesperson exam)
- Area 2: Financing (approximately 9% of salesperson exam)
- Area 3: Laws of Agency and Fiduciary Duties (approximately 17% of salesperson exam)
- Area 4: Practice of Real Estate Disclosures (approximately 25% of salesperson exam)
- Area 5: Property Ownership and Land Use Controls and Regulations (approximately 15% of salesperson exam)
- Area 6: Property Valuation and Financial Analysis (approximately 14% of salesperson exam)
- Area 7: Transfer of Property (approximately 8% of salesperson exam)
Click here to see the Department of Real Estate’s Examination Description and outline
Crash Course Schedule
- March 14th & 15th, 2020 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- May 16th & 17th, 2020 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- July 11th & 12th, 2020 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- September 12th & 13th, 2020 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- November 14th & 15th, 2020 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
San Francisco Crash Course Trainers
Having weathered many market variations, Blanca has the unique ability to understand her client’s needs to help them achieve their goals regardless of market conditions. Blanca’s seasoned perspective makes her an invaluable member of Keller Williams. She believes selling real estate is a commitment to a partnership between agent and client, and people are the most important part of her business. With her years of vast experience and impressive credentials she makes the perfect trainer. We are so excited to have Blanca as a part of the CA Realty Training family.