CA Realty Training now offers a Broker’s package to get you to the next level of your Real Estate career. To qualify for a Broker’s License, you are required to complete eight courses and pass the California state Broker’s exam. California requires individuals to receive their salesperson license and receive 2 years of experience before taking the five remaining courses.
- Property Management
- Office Administration
- Legal Aspects
For detailed information on all courses visit our course page.
If you are currently not licensed as an agent, please view our salesperson license program page for more information.
ASSISTING YOU IN PASSING THE BROKER’S EXAM
CA Realty Training offers a unique correspondence program that takes textbook learning to the next level. Our online materials help students walk through each course providing them with an unparalleled user experience. Each course was developed to assist you in preparing for the broker’s exam.
Online Single Course
- Purchase a single real estate course.
- Choose from eight different options.
Broker's License Package
- Select five of eight available courses
- All courses fulfill state requirements for Broker’s License
- Must have valid Real Estate Salesperson’s License for two years
- All ebooks included
- Additional material available for extra cost:
- +$105 for hardcopy textbooks(includes tax and shipping)
- +$129.99 for full online training videos(Practice, Principles and Finance)