KELLER WILLIAMS LAGUNA NIGUEL
TRAINING TIMES & LOCATION
CA Realty Training in Laguna Niguel
23807 Aliso Creek Rd, Ste 100
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Sessions will be held as webinars until further notice
The next in-class training sessions in Laguna Niguel begin on:
- Monday, March 1st, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, April 5th, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, May 3rd, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 2nd, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 6th, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 4th, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, March 6th, 202110:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, April 10th, 202110:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, May 8th, 202110:00am-2:00pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
Class Time: Monday & Wednesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS
Want to try out an in-class training session for free?
Reserve your spot today! We offer a free introductory training session at the beginning of each month for you to try out.
FREE CAREER EVENT
- If you are a licensed realtor– a career event is created to inform you more about the Keller Williams brokerage. At the event you’ll learn about the company’s culture, founding members and technology, created to help you become successful.
- If you are unlicensed– a career event provides you with a great introduction into the real estate industry. You will learn about the requirements to get your license and you will also hear from professional real estate agents on their experiences in the industry.
- The career events are designed to be a comfortable place for you to ask questions.
LAGUNA NIGUEL TRAINER
It was Len’s passion for helping his clients that led him into a career in Real Estate. After graduating from Temple University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Science, he worked for over 20 years managing Sales and Marketing Divisions for Software companies. He soon grew weary of dealing with corporate purchasing departments and sought out a career that provided direct interaction with the consumer. In 2003 Len earned his California Real Estate License and began a rewarding career helping his clients with one of life’s most important decisions. He started his career at Prudential but soon left for his new home at Keller Williams. After seven years at Keller Williams he jumped at the opportunity to manage a large RE/MAX office in Mission Viejo. The work was fun and interesting but did not provide enough time for working directly with clients. Len returned to his home at Keller Williams Realty and is a Principal in The Len Herman-Scott White Real Estate Group, where the mission is to provide clients with highest level of professionalism and expertise.