KELLER WILLIAMS SANTA MONICA
TRAINING TIMES & LOCATION
- Tuesday, Dec. 5th, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 6th, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, Dec. 2nd, 201710:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, Jan. 6th, 201710:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, Feb. 10th, 201710:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-2:00pm
FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS
Want to try out an in-class training session for free?
Reserve your spot today! Lear more about our program by attending our free introductory training session at the beginning of each month.
FREE CAREER EVENT
- If you are a licensed realtor– a career event is created to inform you more about the Keller Williams brokerage. At the event you’ll learn about the company’s culture, founding members and technology, created to help you become successful.
- If you are unlicensed– a career event provides you with a great introduction into the real estate industry. You will learn about the requirements to get your license and you will also hear from professional real estate agents on their experiences in the industry.
- The career events are designed to be a comfortable place for you to ask questions.
SANTA MONICA TRAINERS
Though she lists her hobbies as “yoga, traveling, and learning more languages,” Nanette readily admits that she loves being a “people person” most of all. Her genuine drive to bring happy buyers and sellers together combined with her cultural dexterity, proven business savvy, and seasoned marketing skills, make Nanette one real-estate professional who is truly fluent in her work.
As a licensed Realtor (Hawaii to California) since 1978, Ashley Wrobel has enjoyed a long varied successful career. Ashley began the productivity coaching program at Keller Williams Santa Monica in 2008. She’s trained and coached hundreds of agents into quick learning experiences and early transactions. Significantly placed in the Westside, her negotiation skills gained her recognition as a top producer, rookie of the year and one of the most well-known real estate coaches in Keller Williams – the largest real estate company in the U.S.. Her passion, abundant energy and enthusiasm about training will help her students achieve and exceed their goals. Originally from Montana, Ashley has enjoyed home ownership in Santa Monica since 1983.