STATE EXAM CRASH COURSE
CA Realty Training’s State Exam Crash Course and Online State Exam Preparation Course is designed to provide you with the best online and In-Person experience possible. We are focused on helping you pass your California Real Estate License Exam on your first attempt.
7 Categories on the State Exam:
- Area 1: Contracts (approximately 12% of salesperson exam)
- Area 2: Financing (approximately 9% of salesperson exam)
- Area 3: Laws of Agency and Fiduciary Duties (approximately 17% of salesperson exam)
- Area 4: Practice of Real Estate Disclosures (approximately 25% of salesperson exam)
- Area 5: Property Ownership and Land Use Controls and Regulations (approximately 15% of salesperson exam)
- Area 6: Property Valuation and Financial Analysis (approximately 14% of salesperson exam)
- Area 7: Transfer of Property (approximately 8% of salesperson exam)
Crash Course Dates:
– September 2nd and 3rd
– September 30th and October 1st
CA Realty Training offers students two ways to prepare for the State Exam:
Online State Exam Preparation Course
You will be provided with access to over 1,000 practice questions from the seven different categories covered on the state exam. Due to the design of our program, you will have access to an unlimited amount of sample test variations. You will be able to review and practice sample exams and categories as many times as you’d like! You will also be provided with immediate feedback describing how you scored in each category after you complete a sample exam. This will allow you to focus on key categories that will help you improve your score.
2 Day Live Crash course
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 8am-5pm.In depth information that will give you all the information needed to help you pass on the first attempt. With this package, you will also have access to our Online State Exam Preparation Course.Our crash course instructor has over 10 years of training experience.