KELLER WILLIAMS BEVERLY HILLS
The Keller Williams Beverly Hills office is currently being renovated. This will not directly have an effect on your training sessions. Please excuse the dust as we continue to create an amazing working and learning environment.
TRAINING TIMES & LOCATION
- Wednesday, Sept 5th, 20187:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, Oct 1st, 20187:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, Oct 29th, 20187:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Sept 4th, 20187:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Oct 2nd, 20187:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Oct 30th, 20187:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, Aug 11th, 201810:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, Sept 8th, 201810:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, Oct 6th, 201810:00am-2:00pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-2:00pm
FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS
Want to try out an in-class training session for free?
Reserve your spot today! We offer a free introductory training session at the beginning of each month for you to try out.
FREE CAREER EVENT
- If you are a licensed realtor– a career event is created to inform you more about the Keller Williams brokerage. At the event you’ll learn about the company’s culture, founding members and technology, created to help you become successful.
- If you are unlicensed– a career event provides you with a great introduction into the real estate industry. You will learn about the requirements to get your license and you will also hear from professional real estate agents on their experiences in the industry.
- The career events are designed to be a comfortable place for you to ask questions.
BEVERLY HILLS TRAINERS
Kathryn Shafer has been a licensed Realtor since 1990. She was the owner of her own Real Estate Brokerage before joining the Keller Williams- Beverly Hills office in early 2012. During her time as an owner she expanded her brokerage into two offices with over 100 agents. Kathryn’s commitment to training and mentoring in business is also reflected in her personal life. She enjoys mentoring youth with the LAPD in their after school programs and the Los Angeles Youth Network for homeless youth. She actively sells real estate throughout the Los Angeles market and gets a large amount of her business by assisting companies with corporate relocation projects. Kathryn’s skills and background make her truly special and we are proud to have her as a part of our family!
Veronica Jones (Tuesday & Thursday)
Renee Despins (Saturday)
Scott Butler (Monday & Wednesday)
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Scott received his undergraduate degree from Morehouse College, a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice from Boston University, and completed the Certificate Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. Prior to his work in real estate, Scott enjoyed a rewarding and diverse career — serving for thirteen distinguished years as a member of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and another four years for a Southern California Law Enforcement Agency.
In years since, Scott shifted his focus to real estate. As an Agent and Broker, Scott has been successfully closing deals, both in the residential and commercial sectors, for over a decade and attributes his success to his terrific clientele. Even after helping his loyal clients buy and sell all over Los Angeles, he’s continued to expand his real estate services — as a licensed general contractor with experience in development and remodeling — as well as extending his knowledge to the classroom for California Realty Training, Beverly Hills.
Simply put, Scott’s passionate to serve both new and repeat clients is what drives the foundation of Bedrock Real Estate Group.