KELLER WILLIAMS BEVERLY HILLS
TRAINING TIMES & LOCATION
- Monday, Aug. 7th, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday, Sept. 6th, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, Oct. 2nd, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 8th, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Sept. 5th, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 3rd, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, Aug., 12th, 201710:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, Sept. 9th, 201710:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, Oct. 7th, 201710:00am-2:00pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-2:00pm
FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS
Want to try out a in-class training session for free?
Reserve your spot today! We offer a free introductory training session at the beginning of each month for you to try out.
FREE CAREER EVENT
- If you are a licensed realtor– a career event is created to inform you more about the Keller Williams brokerage. At the event you’ll learn about the company’s culture, founding members and technology, created to help you become successful.
- If you are unlicensed– a career event provides you with a great introduction into the real estate industry. You will learn about the requirements to get your license and you will also hear from professional real estate agents on their experiences in the industry.
- The career events are designed to be a comfortable place for you to ask questions.
OUR BEVERLY HILLS TRAINERS
Kathryn Shafer has been a licensed Realtor since 1990. She was the owner of her own Real Estate Brokerage before joining the Keller Williams- Beverly Hills office in early 2012. During her time as an owner she expanded her brokerage into two offices with over 100 agents. Kathryn’s commitment to training and mentoring in business is also reflected in her personal life. She enjoys mentoring youth with the LAPD in their after school programs and the Los Angeles Youth Network for homeless youth. She actively sells real estate throughout the Los Angeles market and gets a large amount of her business by assisting companies with corporate relocation projects. Kathryn’s skills and background make her truly special and we are proud to have her as a part of our family!