KELLER WILLIAMS SAN DIEGO SAN DIEGO SIGNATURE
TRAINING TIMES & LOCATION
- Monday, March 1st, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, April 5th, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, May 3rd, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 2nd, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 6th, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 4th, 20217:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, March 6th, 202110:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, April 10th, 202110:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday, May 8th, 202110:00am-2:00pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 7:00pm-9:00pm
FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS
Want to try out an in-class training session for free?
Reserve your spot today! We offer a free introductory training session at the beginning of each month for you to try out.
FREE CAREER EVENT
- If you are a licensed realtor– a career event is created to inform you more about the Keller Williams brokerage. At the event you’ll learn about the company’s culture, founding members and technology, created to help you become successful.
- If you are unlicensed– a career event provides you with a great introduction into the real estate industry. You will learn about the requirements to get your license and you will also hear from professional real estate agents on their experiences in the industry.
- The career events are designed to be a comfortable place for you to ask questions.
MISSION VALLEY TRAINERS
Windy has been in the Real Estate business since 2007 and loves helping others learn. Her dedication to Real Estate Training, learning based systems and models has proven to be a positive stepping stone in her career. At the beginning of Windy’s Real Estate Career, she started as an Executive Assistant to a Broker Associate and moved up through the years with hard work and dedication. Windy has accrued vast experience within the Real Estate World.
During her Real Estate Career, she has raised 2 beautiful children. Her daughter has recently graduated from Cal State San Bernardino with her bachelor’s degree in English and her son has been promoted within a very short time with his company. Windy has managed to balance her working career and family thanks to the flexibility within the business.
Brian Luker’s extensive background in sales and marketing masterfully combine with the Keller WilliamsSan Diego Signature marketing apparatus to ingeniously showcase his clients’ listings to a local and global market. With over 10 years of experience in the real estate industry provides Brian with a superior expertise that deliver excellent service for both sellers and buyers. In addition, Brian possesses uncanny negotiating skills that supply his clients with an edge in every transaction. Known for being the consummate professional named a D Magazine Top Producer multiple years, 85% of his business arises from his many client that return time and again for their real estate needs. In addition, Brian takes great pleasure in spending time with his wife, daughters and grandsons.